Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekly Oil plus a Fill Up


This week's assignment is posted below, but first I wanted to "fill you up" with some much needed encouragement. Our pastor, Danny Jones, sent the following message to spur us on in our pursuit of knowing God through the Scriptures:

"I wanted to send this note to everyone on the Route 66 list and let you know how much I appreciate your diligence, love for Scripture, the Savior, and our church! I absolutely love the way you are working through our statement of faith (see sidebar)! Brilliant idea and one that I trust will bear much fruit. May you be filled with encouragement to continue on your journey."

Now that we've been duly encouraged, here's our assignment:
Read Hebrews 12:18-29
Read Bible Speaks Today pages 236 - 247


Finish reading For Further Study assignment - Disciplines of Grace, by Jerry Bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment