Followers

Sunday, November 08, 2009

The End Is Near...



...and we couldn't be more enriched as a result!


Have you felt the nearness of God as we've journeyed these 11 months through the book of Hebrews? I must admit there have been times when my feelings weren't front and center, but God's Word always was! I have learned more this year how to persevere diligently even when my feelings weren't on board, than any other year. It has been a good year.

So as we're nearing the end of this road for this year, it's time to begin planning our end of the year party. Simply comment to this post if you're planning to finish the trip. I can't wait to celebrate with you!

Here's your Weekly Oil for this week:

Read Hebrews 13:7-16
Read Bible Speaks Today pages 255 - 262

11 comments:

Elyse said...

I will be finishing & am so looking forward to it!

Alisha Townsend said...

I am looking forward to it!

Brittany Graham said...

I will be finishing!

Anonymous said...

I will also be finishing :)
Sharon Van Velzen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am planning on completing my "journey" and have been so excited that I've actually stuck with it! Being a part of this group has been an inspiration. Somehow, just like when we're in the midst of a trial, it helps to know that their are others with us who understand what we're going through. Though this has never been a trial, quite the opposite, the thought still holds true!
All that to say, count me in and thank you so much for all of your diligence through this year!

Anonymous said...

I am planning to finish. Sorry - I tried to post it but it says This post has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thanks, Sharon

Anonymous said...

I will finish but di not read through the Bible. I did the Hebrews study. It was great having a book to follow up on each Sunday's message. Loved it..Peggy B

Anonymous said...

Yes - I think I'm going to make it - by God's grace! It's been a great year of biblical adventure -- and your encouragement along the way has been so helpful. Thanks! Genie

Anonymous said...

I do plan on finishing the last of the trip. Thanks for the constant encouragement throughout the year. Barbara Kester

Anonymous said...

Debi, I will not finish this year. Thank you for your encouragement along the way. My reading plan has changed over the course of the year which has been wonderful. Tammy

Post a Comment