Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Plans for 2010


2009 is nearly over, and it's time to start thinking about next year's reading plans! I don't know about you, but I'm really excited to have a fresh start!

Taraleigh just sent me an amazing resource, but I haven't had time to look it over thoroughly. It's 20+ read through the Bible plans to help you stay on track in the New Year.

I realize that everyone's plans change, but I hope you'll consider staying with us for another year. Kindly comment to this post, or e-mail me: debiwalter@gmail.com and let me know your plans for next year. Also, include whether you'll be reading through the whole Bible, New Testament or Old Testament only, or whatever. I'd appreciate it!

Look for an Evite soon about our end of the year dinner celebration.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definitely stay on Route 66. The past few years of traveling with others had been very meaningful and helpful to me. Thank you, Debi, for inspiring all of this!

Anna Jelstrom said...

I wasn't able to stay on the plan all year but I'm willing to try again.

Debi Walter said...

Anna - we would love to have you join us! Thanks!

adriana said...

Hi Debi!!! I did not finished read the Bible,but I will continue the journey with you all!!!Love,Adriana Paes

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

I'm almost done with this year and will continue next....although I havent picked a plan yet. Count me in!

Post a Comment