Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hebrews Study Plan Available!


Thanks to Benny Phillips, we have a personalized road map for our journey through Hebrews this year. There are three ways to use this plan:



  1. Read it daily for 46 days
  2. Read three days a week lasting 4 months
  3. Read one day a week lasting until the end of November
All who have signed up for the Study plan received this road map in their Inbox via e-mail today. If you would like to have a copy, simply comment to this post and I will send it to you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

exciting!!! debi, i think several of us are wondering what some ideas would be for us to do the rest of the week if we choose option 3.

Debi Walter said...

I am reading through the Old Testament this year as well, since I'll be spending so much time in the New Testament with Hebrews. Plus, I've missed the OT this past year having read only the NT, Psalms and Proverbs.

Joe said...

Pls send copy to us... thx!

Stephanie J. said...

I keep forgetting to let you know, but I would like to sign up for the journey as well!

Post a Comment