Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

On The Road Again...

...and this time feels so different. Maybe it's because I am sensing all the more my deep need to hear God speak to me from His Word. He is faithful, and amazingly speaks in a way that we can hear Him. What a God we serve - who not only makes a way for us, but then walks beside us making sure we are not alone. I heard this song today and was so encouraged by it, I had to pass it along to you.

Won't you join me by taking a moment to be with Him, and make this song your prayer for 2010?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debi,

I would like to know more about this club. I live in Lancaster PA and got this idea last night to have a Route 66 Club. When I did a google ssearch I found your site. I really don't understand the sign up procedure. My e-mail is rragan2020@comcast.net

Post a Comment