Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 7 Assignments


For those of you who are doing the "Through November" study plan, you may have noticed that I am behind in a week in our study. This is because last Sunday's message was not included in the Hebrews series with Mark Altrogge preaching. We chose to read through the book "Worldliness" for the week. It proved to be very beneficial for me, and I hope for you as well.

So, this week's assigned reading is actually listed as "Day 6" on your sheet, but for us it is Day 7. (Remember - we do one day a week!) If you are still confused, which I can certainly understand why you would be, please e-mail me and I'll try to further clarify it for you. Thank you for your patience. I've never done anything like this before.

Week 7

Monday - Read Hebrews 2:5-18 and BST pages 53-54: Christ, Our Pioneer
Tuesday - BST pages 55-56 through b. Our Suffering Humanity
Wednesday - BST pages 56-58: c. Our Threatened Humanity
Thursday - BST pages 58-60: through a. God's Wisdom
Friday - BST pages 60-62: through c. Christ's Perfection
Saturday - BST pages 62-64: The Pioneer's Achievement

No comments:

Post a Comment