Followers

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Week 8 Assignments

I don't know about you, but doing The Bible Speaks Today reading a little each day has been a bit disjointed for me. I end up having to read back over the previous days in order to remember the context of what I'm currently reading. I've decided to start reading the Hebrews Commentary portion of my devotions all the way through one morning (probably Monday) each week, and continue with my reading through the Old Testament the rest of the week. As a result I will post what our assignment is for the week on Sundays, and you can break it into daily readings yourself, if that format works best for you.

Thank you for your input through all of this. It has been a tremendous encouragement and blessing to travel this road with you!

Week 8

Read Hebrews 2:5-18;
Read Bible Speaks Today, pages 65-73

No comments:

Post a Comment